Not Just a Number | Putting Patients First
At Face ForWard Orthodontics, you’re not just a number! You’re a person with individual needs for orthodontic care. Because of this, we put you first.
We meet you where you are and help determine what you need in order to reach your smile and overall health goals by listening to your concerns and educating you on your condition and treatment options.
We make it our mission to lead others to be the best version of themselves – with integrity, respect and positive enthusiasm – by being the best version of ourselves.
We do this by providing preventive, growth- and development-centered, airway-focused orthodontic care to the people we serve.
The Face ForWard Method of Orthodontic Care
Our Values Govern All We Do
- Our patients come first
- We seek first to understand our patients’ concerns, and then to be understood
- We take personal accountability in all that we do each day and do “The Hard Right” rather than the “Easy Wrong”
- We lead by example: we establish a friendly and professional environment through honesty, integrity, respect, and positive enthusiasm
- We work as a team in which each member contributes to our overall success and allows us to strive for and achieve excellence
- We are committed to paying it forward to the communities in which we live and serve
Dr. Ward Is Committed to Putting Patients First
Dr. Ward is a certified specialist in the field of orthodontics who believes in putting the patient first. He does this by meeting each patient where they are at in the present moment and starting from there. By listening to his patient’s concerns and understanding their needs, Dr. Ward is able to educate each individual about their condition and treatment options.
Having been a general dentist from 1998-2007 before completing his orthodontic residency, Dr. Ward helps his patients put orthodontic treatment options in perspective relative to their individualized lifetime strategy for their dental health. This empowers his patients to make fully informed decisions about What they would like to see happen, How they would like to see it happen, and If & When they would like to see it happen. Read More about Dr. Darin Ward’s experience and background.
By taking into consideration the posture and function of the entire craniofacial complex including the face, lips, muscles, tongue, jaws, jaw joints, and of course the teeth, the team at Face ForWard Orthodontics strives to improve your overall health, as well as your smile! To provide you with exceptional orthodontic care, Dr. Darin Ward embraces key diagnostic and orthodontic treatment concepts, including:
- Maximization of growth and development
- Early preventive treatment
- Minimal invasiveness
- Facial balance
- Prioritization of airway and Rest Oral Posture
- The functional and aesthetic harmony between lips, teeth, and gums
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Dallas, TX our doctor and team at Face ForWard Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Highland Park, University Park & Lakewood, TX, and Surrounding Areas.