Teeth Whitening in Dallas, TX
Light Up a Room with Your Brightest, Whitest Smile
Has your smile become stained or discolored as a result of aging, tobacco use or from drinking dark beverages or eating certain foods? Teeth-whitening treatments give you that beautiful, bright and confident smile you deserve.
Face ForWard Orthodontics offers patients several options to restore the natural color of the teeth. These treatments are safe and effective and can be done in our office or the comfort of your home.
Can’t Come to Us? No Problem! Our virtual consultations offer ease, convenience and cost savings for patients and help us streamline your care.
Here’s How Our Process Works:
- Watch the initial video explaining how the process goes, including how to take photos of your face and teeth. You’ll also learn how to take a video of you chewing, swallowing, sipping water and speaking.
- You will submit answers to questions about what is important to you, including your chief concern about your or your child’s smile and oral health. We will also ask you to rank the following values in descending order: general health, growth and development, airway, aesthetics, comfort, function and longevity.
- You will tell us how you prefer to communicate – do you want all the details or just the bigger picture information?
- Fill out medical/dental/airway/sleep history forms.
- Take the photos and video; upload them to our site.
- We receive the request and send a personalized video explaining the process and how to begin the consultation.
- You will also have the option for a quick followup call to answer any questions, or you can schedule a live 10-minute (per patient) session with Dr. Ward.
- Pick a consultation time slot on our remote schedule.
- Dr. Ward will meet you on Zoom, sharing a screen at the chosen time with treatment options, including treatment time and fees.
- Finalize financials and review the provided Orthobanc Slider to decide on your best financial option.
Finally, come to our office to do records and start treatment!
Experience Teeth Whitening in Dallas, TX Today
When you are ready to learn more about Face ForWard Orthodontics’ unique approach to treatment, give us a call at 214-304-8485 or CLICK HERE to request your Face ForWard New Patient Assessment. This includes a discussion of your goals, digital x-rays, a 3D scan of your teeth, Airways Orthodontics exam, and personalized treatment consultation.
During your new patient appointment, Dr. Ward and our knowledgeable team will make sure all of your questions are thoroughly answered about our office, our orthodontic treatments, our Lifetime Guarantee, flexible payment options, and anything else that you would like to know about us!
Come experience our Dallas, TX orthodontic office. You will quickly discover that we offer innovative orthodontic treatment options to all our patients – so you can become the very best version of yourself and face the world with confidence.
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Dallas, TX our doctor and team at Face ForWard Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Highland Park, University Park & Lakewood, TX, and Surrounding Areas.